kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

No Retreat, No Surrender

In the war that we are fighting, hesitation is a luxury one cannot afford.

Everyday, we strive to do what is right and struggle to fight evil. Sometimes, we feel weak and we make mistakes but we just keep on going, fighting for what is right. We are soldiers in a battle that started long ago. We must never surrender nor retreat. We must fight till the end.

We must know our priorities and stick with it. The enemy is strong and determined but what we have, they don’t. God loves us and He will never let us down. Don’t lose hope. Just keep on fighting.

Don’t let our enemies bring to naught what we have already done. Do not let them destroy us and crush our achievements. Let us exert extra effort and work with all our heart. Let us persevere and toil overtime.

In the end, after we’ve won the war, we will reap the fruits of our efforts. Just hang on a bit, the end is near. The war is almost over. We just have to prove what we’re made of. Let’s prove that we are of God.

Our ministers are right at the battlefronts. They are real war heroes. We must follow the perfect example that they are showing. And remember, no retreat, no surrender.

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw