kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Most High-Tech Religion

When I was a kid, I dreamed of someday belonging to a high-tech society. It has now come true.

Which group of people can communicate with each other, though they are miles and miles apart? It is us. Which church can conduct a church service even if its members are separated by mountains and seas? It is us, again. Which organization runs several websites dedicated to continued service to God? Nobody else but us. Could you imagine that? We’re high-tech!

We are the only society in the world whose members are closely connected by high-tech gadgets such as cellular phones and computers. Sure, others also have them, but they are not that organized. They don’t have the same orchestration that we have.

Even though some of us are from far away it seems like we are just beside each other. Everyday, we get to share news and other stuff with our brethren from around the globe and that includes looking at the photos they shot from the other side of the world. Heck, batman would be ashamed if he saw all our gadgets!

If you will just take a look at our brethren’s web pages and web logs, you will see how good they are at computers. And if you would just think about it, a lot of us are technological mavens. We have been given by God, skills for us to utilize. That is another one of the reasons why we should thank Him. We have now reached so far from what we used to be. God has glorified us into becoming a high tech religion. Truly, we are not small.

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw