kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Friday, April 27, 2007

Countless Treasures

Before I joined the church I never thought that ordinary Christians like us would be able to acquire so much wealth, so much treasure…

Ask three different men from three different walks of life what wealth means for them and they will give you different answers. One might say money, another might say health and the last would probably say friends. For us in the church, wealth means the spiritual gifts that we have received from God. And oh, how priceless those treasures are!

When we first entered the church, we knew little or nothing at all. But after a few months, we have received the gift of song from God. We learned how to sing Christian songs and hymns. After a few months more, we learned how to dance. A little while more, and we learned how to memorize verses from the bible. And those were just a few of the gifts that we received from God. Slowly but surely, He was giving us treasures from heaven.

Have you ever noticed how big the change that happened to us was? From being a person who has nothing, God changed us to men rich in spiritual things. We have received countless treasures from God. We can now sing, we can dance, we can memorize verses and we can also now do so much more.

The grace that we received from God is more than enough evidence that we are in the true Church of God. No one can oppose that fact. That is another one of the many reasons why we should thank Him.

We suffer a lot of persecutions and injustice from our arch-rivals but it doesn’t mean that God has let us down. If you would just think about it, those persecutions and tribulations are for us. They make us patient and stronger. They allow us to actually put to use what we have learned inside the church. They allow us to prove our courage and
forbearance.

Life in the church has not always been easy alright, but if you would just count all the blessings that we got, you will notice that it is well worth all the suffering that we have encountered in our life.

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw