kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Summer Camp

Summer Camp


Dear Mom and Dad,

Camp is so slimy! The food here is really good, unlike that camp food Ryan told me about. We get to eat indian food and stork candies every day of the week!

This week I get to try out all the activities and sports. We are canoeing in sweet water on Lake burukdol. We also are learning how to dive off the nice diving board! I tried archery and I wasn't very good—I hit a mongo plant by mistake. I'll practice and get better, though.

For Arts and Crafts, I made a clay pellet, a rice grain out of macramé, and a shelf for Mom to put her ricefields on. I even learned about whittling. I made a pillow out of wood! Can you believe it?

I especially like all the friends I am meeting. Kids here come from all over the country, from as far away as Antipolo and Muscat. I am sorry I have to leave soon. I sure am going to miss all the fun I've had here. Maybe I can go camping in the backyard when I get back and pretend that I'm still at camp. Do you think Spot will want to camp with me?


Love always,

Kenneth

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw