kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Raven

Raven

“I have no name but some people call me raven. Nobody sees my face and lives. I kill with no remorse.”

Erenia City, year 2007, an assassin nicknamed by some as “Raven” prowls the land. He has made people think that no place is safe. Constabularies and armed forces have been hunting him down but to no avail. They don’t even know how he looks like.

“They’re weak and I’m strong. What can I do? They must die.” –That is what’s always on his mind. He thinks his might is enough reason to the carnage he is doing.

He is a guy by the age of 30. He was taught ninjutsu since birth and he mastered it when he was fifteen years old. He had been using it since childhood for bloodshed. With dark skin and an iron heart, there is no one else as cold as him.

Nothing appears to have the ability to hurt him except for his puerility memories of Kasumi who died in the hands of his own master whom he had respected as his father. He killed his master, when he was sixteen, ten years after the death of his childhood friend. Since then, life has always been too easy and too boring for him.

One night, as he was on his usual routine of massacring people, he came across a small girl who looked exactly like Kasumi when she was small. Memories of his lonely childhood came flashing on his mind. Suddenly, he was in tears.

He quickly ran away, trying to wipe the lonely memories out of his mind. He ran and ran and ran. He did not stop until he was out of stamina. Then, he realized his wrong. He just cried and cried. He wanted to take back all the killings that he did but he could not do anything. He was beginning to lose hope.

He is ready to give anything just for a chance to undo all his mistakes. “But how?” –Those words linger in his mind.

“Wake up, Raven, you’re gonna be late for school!” –His mother told him as he woke up. He gasped and then went to the bathroom to wash his face. “So, it was just a dream. Oh, gosh!” –He said. He then rode the bus bound for the elementary school he was attending. Kasumi greeted him with a smile. He let out a sigh for he had woken up from a terrible nightmare he would never forget.

The End

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw