kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Cake

CAKE
(Based on somebody else’s short story.)

One day, Kennedy went home very lonely. His sadness could be seen on his face. He looked like he had no energy left and couldn’t even walk with a straight body.

His mom noticed that he was gloomy and asked him, “What’s wrong Kennedy? Did anything bad happen to you?” “No mom, I’m quite okay. Nothing happened.” –Kennedy replied.

His mom wasn’t convinced for she saw the sorrow in Kennedy’s face. “C’mon, son, tell me. Maybe I could help.” –His mom said.

Kennedy was about to say that nothing’s wrong with him when he noticed his mom staring right at his face. Then he just burst into tears.

“All my life, I waited for someone so perfect. Now that I’ve found her, I just see her fade away from me. I try to grab hold of her. But she doesn’t want me to. I wish there was something I can do. But what?” –Kennedy confessed as tears continued to fall down his face.

“Maybe she’s just not meant for you, Ken. Don’t worry about it. Someday you’ll find someone who really loves you.” –Kennedy’s mom said as she wiped his tears away.

“You really think so, mom?” –Kennedy queried. “Yup, I certainly do!” –His mom replied.

A smile began to form on his lips as he suddenly felt hunger. He wasn’t able to eat anything the whole afternoon because of his grief and he was now really craving for food.

“Mom, what are we having for dinner? I hope it’s something fantastic, ‘coz I’m really starving! –Kennedy said.

“We will be having filleted fish but first we would have a cake. Would you like some?” –His mom said. “Yes, I’d like some. Cake tastes nice!” –Kennedy answered.

His mom then went to the kitchen and Kennedy followed her. “Would you like to drink some cooking oil?” –Kennedy’s mom asked. “Are you kidding?” –Kennedy replied.

His mom then opened the cupboard. “How about some raw eggs?” –His mom asked. “Yuck!” –Kennedy lamented.

“Care for some flour?” –His mom offered. “Stop it mom! You’re gonna make me sick!” –Kennedy exclaimed.

His mom then smiled and began to tell him something. “This things taste bad and could not be eaten because they are uncooked. But if you put them together, they make a delicious cake. Just like the things that happen in our life. Some of them seem so bad and make us feel sorrowful. But if you put all the events that happened in our life together, you will notice that they were all meant for the good of us. That is how God works. Trust in Him.” -His mother said as Kennedy beamed.

They had their cake together and Ken forgot all about his dismay. His smile could easily be noticed on his now very happy face.

The End
________________________________________
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

The Romans 8:28
King James Version

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw