kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Antipolo City

Antipolo City

If you’re planning on visiting Antipolo City, you have better prepared for a roller-coaster like ride of your life…

Just right at the entrance of the city, you’ll notice that it’s not quite like any ordinary place. It’s not that great but it is kind of unique. Beautiful are the winding roads that lead to the city proper. The hustle and bustle in the city’s central market goes on and on almost twenty-four hours a day. The city doesn’t have that many tall buildings and it doesn’t have that much green parks either but its beauty comes from variety.

In the city, you’ll meet different kinds of people from different walks of life. There are honest and good- mannered people but there are also some stupid and crooked ones too. In this urban jungle, one has to be wise to survive.

The city has one of the largest numbers of registered motorcycles in the country. That is primarily due to the fact that tricycle transportation is the leading mode of travel in the city. For this reason, it is advised that visitants bring a hanky to cover their noses when touring the city as protection from soot and dust.

Almost all kinds of shop crowd the city. One kind of them are the computer shops that are located all over the center of the city, each seemingly having different characteristics and charges. A lot of clothing shops also herd in the city. There’s almost every shop for every need.

The real attraction in the city for us Christians though, are the brethren residing in the city. They are friendly and are really very caring. The locale in the city has more than five hundred registered members and is set to get bigger. Though the brethren in the city are not that rich in material objects, they are wealthy in spiritual things.

The city belongs to the Rizal Region, the region owning the team that championed before in the Ang Dating Daan Basketball Association (ADDBA) tournament held in Apalit, Pampangga. I’m really not sure how many times they acquired the championship trophy but I’m sure that they deserved it really well.

At our locale in the city, you’ll find good basketball players ready to play any team that comes in their way. Beating them is a herculean challenge. So come to the city and experience the hospitality of our brethren there. Enjoy the ride!

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw