kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Your Fantasy Friendship With One of the Basket Boys

Ah, my second attempt at making people laugh...

Your Fantasy Friendship With One of the Basket Boys

On a tuesday at noon you were feeling really happy because your ex-bestfriend turned enemy, Kalbularan, left you on the night of your house party. Just as you were about to turn the computer on to watch the internet , the doorbell rings. You answer it only wearing snow clothes because you were in the toy room playing basketball . There you see the band leader of the Basket Boys boyband, Ryan, on your doorstep holding a bouquet of celfone. He introduces himself and asks you if you would like to join him for spaghetti lunch . You scream never !!! You and Ryan stalked, all the way to the restaurant. After spaghetti lunch you both decide to go to the hotel room where you meet the rest of the guys. There you find arthur dancing. He turns to you and says ' You are the cutest clown ever! '. You quickly decide it would be a better idea that you go for a walk over to the nearest photo centre. You enter the booth with Ryan. He leans over and a picture of him chewing you is taken. Ryan then takes you home and boxes you softly on the eyes. He thanks you for the greatest night of his life ...you blush... (in your mind you are thinking - 'why is he thanking me?') you thank him in return. You finally fall asleep with the feeling of his fists still on your eyes and the stench of his cologne still in your mind. You call his hotel the next morning and find that they left the country , it finally dawns on you that you would probably never have the same opportunity again. A few months to a year later, you arrive home to find a strange car in your driveway and a male figure is at your doorstep. As you approach the figure you gasp...Ryan. - He's standing there with hopeful expression... in one hand he has a bouquet of laptops and in the other...the picture you had taken with him..................you give him a dumbfounded look and tell him ' you're so dumb you got hit by a parked car' before walking in the house and slamming the door in his face

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw