kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Hot Like Fire

Hot Like Fire

Ever wondered how hot it was on the desert? It’s really, really hot. In fact, you can fry eggs just by putting them on a pan and leaving it outside for a while. Now, that is hot!

You could be thinking, “What could be hotter?” Well, I know one thing that is. It’s the faith that I witnessed in the youth here in Oman. I saw how well they did their duties, I discovered how longsuffering they were and I noticed how much they loved God. Truly, I admire them.

A few of the hardships encountered by youth abroad are unsteady schedules, longing for their friends and family back home, difficulties caused by language barriers, being a total stranger to everybody, troubles induced by culture differences and the expensiveness of essential things like food and water. Sometimes they even begin to wonder why they left the Philippines.

What are some of the advantages that they gained by going to foreign countries? To start it off, they got the opportunity to help spread the words of God; They received the chance to make known to strangers the truth about life everlasting. Secondly, they acquired the opportunity to help our brethren financially (jobs abroad usually offer better salary than those in our home country). Thirdly, they proved that Christianity could not only be found in a single country; It can be spread to wherever God wants it to.

What are the dissimilarities between them and our brethren elsewhere? If you’re going to ask me, I’d say there’s none. They are all the same. They are quite alike. They live for God and will die for God. Sure, sometimes they make mistakes, and every once in a while, they commit errors but if you would just look closer, you’ll realize how perfect they are.

No matter where Christians are, be it the cool Americas and Europe or the hot Middle East Asia, they stay the same. They have faith so powerful, it’s HOT LIKE FIRE!

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw