kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Campus Hero

I created this short story just for you guys out there so read it and enjoy!

Campus Hero

The leaves were falling, the sun had just risen and the birds were flying. It was a cool November morning in Konagawa City. Kennedy was on his way to school. He was very excited for this was the first day of his class. He was a fourth year college student.

He arrived at school early and was very keen at listening to his professors. He studied well and seemed to have no problem at all that day. He was so engaged at his studies, he didn’t notice the time fly by.

Moments later, the school bell rang. It was dismissal time. His classroom advisor told him to stay. Apparently, they have something to talk about.

“You look changed. You’re very different from the Kennedy I met several months ago. I congratulate you for that.” –Professor Zitski said. “Thanks!” –Kennedy replied.

“I just wanted to tell you that I don’t want to see you tangled in a brawl again. You were given a warning last school year that if you were caught brawling again, you will be expelled from the school. I have received no reports of you causing trouble since then. I want you to keep it that way.” –The professor told Kennedy.

“You can count on me causing no commotion again, prof!” –Kennedy replied with a smile. After that, he went on his way home.

“It’s been months now since I last had a fight with somebody. I wish I never end up in a rumble again. I have acquired a name of being the worst trouble-maker of all the students here in Japan. Sheesh, what a shame!” –He thought.

He was soon near his home as he was not living very far from school. He was walking leisurely as he was not on a hurry when all of a sudden, he heard loud noises. A girl was screaming. He was startled.

He quickly turned to find out where the noise was coming from. It was emanating from the park which was near where he was living. He couldn’t see what it was all about because of the trees that were blocking his view.

He quickly dashed to the place of incident. He saw his classmate, Maya, on the ground, crying for help. A few steps away from her were three students from the other school. Two of them were carrying baseball bats and the third was clasping a metal tube.

“They’re harassing my classmate! I will not allow this to continue. It must be stopped!” –He said in his mind.

He was about to move closer to the scene when suddenly, the words from his advisor halted him. “If I try to join the commotion, I might get expelled from school. I’m only one year away from graduating. I’ll probably just pretend I saw nothing.” –He reckoned.
But as he was about to turn around, away from them, he heard her cry for help again. When he looked, he saw the three ungentlemanlike mobsters pulling Maya to the bushes.

“I have to decide now. Will I risk getting kicked out of school just to rescue her? What must I do?” –He thought.

On the spur of the moment, he rapidly ran towards the three and speedily jumped at them. Intense fighting followed instantly. The three were caught on surprise as they did not notice him dashing towards them.

Kennedy used the element of surprise well to his advantage. His punches were strong and quick, his kicks were worse. He attacked relentlessly. He was striking as if there is no tomorrow .The mobsters were soon on the ground.

He quickly clutched Maya’s arm and they ran away. They escaped well before the enemy recovered. By the time the three had stood up, Kennedy and Maya were already very far away.

Several hours passed and soon it was morning again. Kennedy arrived at school late this day. He seemed like he was ready to take on anything today. He was expecting that he would get expelled from school today.

He was welcomed by his school principal that was waiting for him at his classroom. “Kennedy! Kennedy Hao, come to my office immediately!” –The principal ordered. Kennedy just gulped and followed him to the principal’s room.

“This is it. I’m gonna bid farewell to this school now. It’s no problem, anyways. I’d rather get expelled than let anybody get hurt by those bozos from the other school.” –He said to himself.

As if it was a twist of fate, the principal shook his hand and gave him an award as soon as he entered the room. “Congratulations, Kennedy, for your act of heroism!” –The principal uttered. In the room was also Maya.

Kennedy was not only allowed to continue studying but he was also given the campus heroism award and was granted scholarship as well. He felt like he was floating on cloud nine right at that very moment.

He graduated a year later and is now working abroad as a computer engineer.

You see, every act of heroism and every sacrifice has its prize. So, if you get a chance to do good deeds, don’t let it pass. Use your every opportunity to do what is right. What do you know, you could be the next CAMPUS HERO!

Ciao!

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw