kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hedwig

Hedwig

Hi! I am brother Eduard Kenneth Au.
I will tell you a little story now.
It is about Harry Potter’s pet owl,
Hedwig is it’s name, it’s very bright, wow!

It’s got large round golden eyes. Listen up!
It’s got icy white feathers, and won’t flop.
It’s loyal to Harry and will not stop,
To serve it’s master till it’s blood’s last drop.

A messenger to Potter, this bird is.
Do not ever try to take it, oh please!
Or else, it’s owner will cry and lose ease.
And then sis Leiden will say, “What is this?!”

Miss Orbase is a fan of Harry.
I bet she’ll watch his upcoming movie.
If for you, this poem’s vile, forgive me.
I’m just a new poet, it ain’t easy!

This thing’s about a truehearted hooter,
An owl that’s a true friend to it’s master.
She stands above the rest, oh I utter.
She’s courageous and bright and won’t falter.

She’s a nice owl to take care of, it’s true!
And she really is alive, I tell you!
Harry learned a new trick out of the blue,
And suddenly, Hedwig was back to boo!

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw