kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Free Software that Every Computer User should Have

Free Software that Every Computer User should Have

Stepmania (http://www.stepmania.com )

Stepmania is a free software by Chris Danford which is much like Dance Dance Revolution in a lot of ways but proves superior in overall quality. The main advantage of this software is customizability. Players can create custom songs using mp3 or ogg files and can tweak almost every part of the game.

The game is played by pressing arrow keys on a keyboard or on a dance mat when an
upward scrolling arrow meets a stationary one. Scores are based on how accurately the player triggers the arrows.

Many players love this game because it gives them exercise. Also, dancing can be a thrilling hobby.

The software license allows you to modify the game and distribute it without infringing any copyright laws. You are only required to copy a certain part of the original license and paste it to your own variation.

Stepmania 4.0 is already in development but for those who can’t wait, they can download the older versions in the official website.

Stepmania clearly delivers the exhilaration needed in a dance sim. You need not cough out a few bucks to enjoy something like this.

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw