kktk kami!
kennethau03@yahoo.com
( home) +96824560919
(mobile) +96895225742
P.O. Box 1642, Muttrah, P.C. 114, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman

♪♫ magandang araw po! ♪♫

㊖㋕㋡㋾

My photo
Qur'm, Muscat, Oman
I'm a peculiar geek. An unusual computer nerd. I don't like evil. I only hang out with friends that I know all about. I like being good. I enjoy being a Christian. Though I am tall physically, I am small in reality. I am nothing compared to my brethren. I love them so much! I miss them all!!! My brethren are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Reflection

Reflection

I look in the mirror and what do I see?
Reflection. It almost looks like the real me.
But of course, it isn’t. It’s just an image.
Just like your fake love for me which is garbage.

You say you care and want me to be happy.
Then why are you with somebody else, missy?
It would be better if you tell me frankly.
Admit that you love another and not me.

Looking at the water, I see reflection.
It reminds me of your pseudo affection.
Your hugs and smiles hide the truth effectively.
But I can see it in your eyes, so clearly.

The man that you’re with, do you really love him?
Or are you just dallying with his feelings?
I’m afraid that he might end up just like me.
A victim of subterfuge, oh, you skanky!

But you know what? You can change. There’s still hope left.
Try to be a lady, turn away from theft.
Stealing the hearts of people is not decent.
It’s a crime, girl, and you know, you should repent.

One last look at my reflection and I smile.
I recall the days when your love was worthwhile.
You’re a two-timer now and I do hate you.
But there was a time when we shared love that’s true.

Blog Archive

Read This

Read This

A Certain Smile

A Certain Smile
Bro Eli Soriano, the Only Sensible Preacher of Our Times

Bible verse of the day

Who I Am

Who I Am
I became what I am with the help of God, and I thank Him for all that. He made me the man I am today. Though I still sin and commit a lot of mistakes, at least I do know one thing- God is love. I will do anything in my power to serve Him, in the hope that one day, I will get saved and be brought to heaven along with my brothers and sisters that I look up to. I love them all. They taught me everything I know. I thank God for that. To God be the Glory!!!
translate this page

visit me...

kamukha ko daw